Audi S1 D2Racing Sport Coilovers
The D2 Street (RS) Series suspension kit is the most popular coilover. Featuring a 36-way damping and rebound adjustable monotube design, Street coilovers are perfect for the modified street car that also sees occasional track days. This coilover has separate height and preload adjustments allowing for optimal suspension tuning while maintaining full strut travel at all times.
|Car Model||S1 SPORTBACK|
|Car Year||2014 +|
|Front Top Mount||OE|
|Rear Top Mount||OEM|
|Spring rate Front||9,0|
|Spring rate Rear||6,0|
|Front Replacement Strut||J|
|Rear Replacement Strut||L|
|Contents||4 coilovers, front and rear|
|Warranty||3 year warranty|
Street Coilover Suspension Kit
- 36 different damping adjustments
- Use SAE9254 materials for spring to avoid changing shape and 6061 aluminium to avoid the rusty when it snows.
- To adjust the bottom mount to reach the ride height desired and no need to compress the spring.
- Use the spring bearing to avoid the unusual sound when turning the steering wheel.
- The ride height can be dropped 60mm~100mm from OE ride height.
There is no top mount included, use the original top mount of the car