D2Racing Circuit Coilover Kit - Volkswagen GOLF MK4 (2WD)
The D2 CIRCUIT Series coilovers are designed for the circuit track enthusiast determined to go fast. Increased spring rates with more aggressively valved dampers and a larger, heavy-duty piston construction result in a suspension system that out-performs its competition. Large 52mm shock bodies increase oil capacity and the aluminum construction decreases weight to help this coilover perform at the limit.
|Car Model||GOLF 4 (2WD) φ50|
|Exceptions||Diameter: 50mm, Non R32|
|Front Top Mount||OE|
|Rear Top Mount||OEM|
|Spring rate Front||14,0|
|Spring rate Rear||18,0|
|Front Replacement Strut||TRJ|
|Rear Replacement Strut||TRL|
|Contents||4 coilovers, front and rear|
|Warranty||3 year warranty|
Circuit Coilover Suspension Kit
- This kit is only use for circuit. D2 have many experiences of setup the coilover kit for circuit. We won the championship more than 250 times and install D2 products to estimate. In order to make each and every vehicle experiences the best performance, you shall offer us the details of all parts for your car and purpose, we can customize the coilover kit only for your car.
- Aluminium upper mount for wishbone coilover is able to enhance the handling and pillowball upper mount for McPherson coilover is able to enhance the handling and adjust the camber angle.
- 36 different damping settings are able to response the varieties of road conditions.
- Aluminium lightweight ride height adjustment adjusts the ride height desired and reduce the weight of vehicle.
- The spring rate and damping force are specially made for circuit.
- Standard monotube design with φ44mm big piston not to rise the oil temperature easily to maintain the performance of coilovers.
- The ride height can be dropped 80mm~120mm from OE ride height.
- If there is no application desired, we can customize the coilover for you to meet the requirements.
- Camber and caster can be adjusted by 3D pillowball upper mount which for your option.
- All applications listed on our website are for 2WD model unless we specify 4WD.
- The "model year" defined for each application on our website might be different to the ones in each country; therefore, please confirm the "production years" with us if you cannot make sure.