D2Racing Rally Asphalt Coilover Kit - Seat LEON MK1
The D2 Racing RALLY Asphalt suspension kits are built using steel mounts, elongated spring and stroke with matched dampening properties, and 44mm pistons to maintain performance and endurance during long-term use. These coilovers feature an inverted monotube strut design and 36-way damping adjustment designed to withstand the toughest rally conditions. D2 Rally Asphalt are adjustable -1.3 cm (0.5") to -7.6 cm (3.0") from factory ride height.
|Car Model||LEON MK1|
|Coilover Type||Rally Asphalt|
|Front Top Mount||OE|
|Rear Top Mount||OEM|
|Spring rate Front||12,0|
|Spring rate Rear||8,0|
|Front Replacement Strut||RAJ|
|Rear Replacement Strut||RAL|
|Contents||4 coilovers, front and rear|
|Warranty||3 year warranty|
Rally Asphalt Coilover Suspension Kit
- This coilover kit is specially made for rally asphalt. In addition to stabilized the vehicle, it absorb the bumps caused by the uneven roads.
- Standard design for wishbone coilover. There are φ44mm pistons in the strut which can contain large amount volume shock oil for handling everlastingly and prevent the shocks from its exhaustion after long-term use.
- The ride height adjustable bottom mount is necessary to adjust the ride height desired and no need to compress the spring.
- 36 different damping settings to match different kinds of road conditions.
- All McPherson coilovers come with pillowball upper mount with camber plate. It adjusts the camber of the tires and get the tires have better turn and enhance the stability of the vehicles.
- The spring rate and damping settings are specially for rally asphalt. It cannot use for rally gravel and rally snow.
- The ride height can be dropped 60mm~120mm from OE ride height.
- If there is no application desired, we can customize the coilover for you to meet the requirements.
- 3D pillowball upper mount for your options, camber and caster can be adjusted.
- All applications listed on our website are for 2WD model unless we specify 4WD.
- The "model year" defined for each application on our website might be different to the ones in each country; therefore, please confirm the "production years" with us if you cannot make sure.